League of Legends: Wild Rift will celebrate its anniversary with the release of patch 3.4
With League of Legends: Wild Rift’s anniversary on the horizon, Riot Games has come out and announced that Patch 3.4 will be released during the anniversary, so here’s what you can expect.
- Gwen, the Sacred Seamstress, travels to the top lane and aspires to enjoy life. Even if she runs with scissors.
- Yone, the Unforgettablereturns from the spirit realm as a melee mid and top laner.
- Vex, the dark, rolls into the mid lane harder than a teenager rolls their eyes. Along with the power of angst and his companion Shadow, Vex is a Yordle loaded with combos of doom, sadness, and sarcasm.
- Warwick, the cageless wrath of Zaunis a fearsome melee jungler who excels at hunting down low health enemies from anywhere on the map.
The AP item system is getting an update. The update will include changes to items such as Liandry’s Torment and additions such as Cosmic Drive. Additionally, two new support starting items are introduced, SpectralSickle and Relic Shield, each with a unique focus on offensive and defensive abilities. Both items grant up to 3 charges which you can use to apply lane pressure and gain extra gold, as long as you have an ally nearby. To complement the items, Riot also adds and improves some support enchantments.
- Rift Creator: Grants you omnivamp and when you fight with champions you gain a stack. Each stack increases the damage you deal. At max stacks, extra damage becomes true damage.
- Snake Fang: An item we bring straight from PC League of Legends as an armor-piercing AD assassin release. It works identically to its PC counterpart, being more effective for melee users and reducing both current and future shields for a short duration after the Serpent’sFang user hits an enemy champion.
- Imperial Mandate: Very similar to its PC version, offering bonus damage payout and marking enemies to slow or immobilize enemy champions. Allies can then consume the marks for additional damage and movement speed.
- Cosmic training: Active Abilities and Empowered Attacks grant Ability Haste as movement speed after dealing damage to an enemy champion. This movement speed will decrease over time. Cosmic Drive’s other passive Hyperdrive will also provide movement speed.
- Relic Shield: Earn gold from this item to turn it into Targon’s Buckler. While near an allied champion, abilities and attacks consume a charge to execute minions below a percentage of their maximum health. Killing a minion grants you and your ally a percentage of gold killed and heals you. These effects recharge.
- Spectral Sickle: Gain attack damage or ability power (adaptive). When near an allied champion, damage abilities and attacks against champions or structures grant gold. These effects recharge every second. Earn gold from this item to turn it into a Heartbreaking Crescent.
- Meteor Enchantment: Illuminates an area and summons a meteor afterwards, dealing a percentage of each enemy’s maximum health as magic damage.
- Protection Enchantment: The power of the next heal or shield ability you use is increased. It does not affect healing or shields from items or runes.
Riot has also experimented with a brand new Wild Rift 1v1 game mode! Queue up to fight in the Howling Abyss against a single PvP opponent.
High-ranked competitive players want to make sure their teammates are up against their best champions, so Riot is adding a new Legendary Queue gate based on your Champion Mastery score. This will limit you to only picking champions that you have high enough mastery for. If you want to face a new champion, you will first need to gain experience in another queue.
Another ranked season also means another glorious champion to unlock. The icon of self-love – or is it an obsession? – Glorious Crimson Draven arrives to take over Ranked Season 7. Play ranked games to unlock it from the Season Rewards tab starting in October.
The Wild Pass rewards progression and claiming system has changed. The “Bonus Rewards” section is now the “Wild Pass Emporium”. Passing progression changes from a linear track for levels 51-75 to a trade where you can claim rewards in any order you choose. Claiming enough Emporium rewards grants you the Improved Wild Pass Skin Boost.
Additionally, there are two new ways to gain experience. All players will have a set of simple, repeatable missions to play matches that give a steady stream of Wild Pass experience. These missions are capped and reset every week, giving players a constant boost just to get in and play games.
For Elite Pass buyers, new seasonal missions are being added to help them get all the rewards they want in the Wild Pass Emporium.
Finally, Elite Pass buyers who buy the Pass will get a new Random Skin chest at Tier 1, but instead of getting any random skin you can narrow down the choices to just one lane role – Solo lane, mid, jungle, duo lane, or support!
This season’s Wild Pass will feature superhero Jayce. Unlock it when you reach level 50 in your Wild Pass. Earn his Ascended Superhero Skin by playing matches and claiming him at the Wild Pass Emporium.
Riot has planned a few missions and rewards related to the swordsman that is Yone. Following that, October should be action-packed starting with a high-stakes battle between the master fighters. For honor and victory, choose a side and compete in an epic martial arts tournament during the Supreme Cells event. This idle game will allow you to train your fighter so they can compete in the tournament and help you earn rewards, even if you can’t queue for matches every day. Riot will also be handing out free gifts during their Power Spike Party.
Finally, make way for the Vex Parade event – I mean – Bewitching Vex Bingo. Laugh and play some BINGO to welcome our sullen number one yordle to Wild Rift with his favorite thing: a smile
- Space Groove Gwen
- bewitching vex
- bewitching morgan
- Bewitching Miss Fortune
- Kennen Supreme Cells
- Supreme Cell Set
- Zed Supreme Cells
- Glorious Crimson Draven (S7 Ranked Reward)
- Superhero Jayce and Ascended Superhero Jayce (Wild Pass)
- Old God Warwick
- Yone Pink Crystal