BETHESDA, MD., October 5, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Offering limitless possibilities and endless experiences for discerning leisure travelers, All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy officially welcomes 20 one-of-a-kind resorts under the Autograph Collection Hotels brand. Celebrated for its curated collection of remarkably independent properties with distinct perspectives on design and hospitality, the new Autograph Collection All-Inclusive resorts span across Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, St. LUCIA, Antigua, Grenade, and Costa Rica. The latest addition to the award-winning Marriott Bonvoy travel program, members now have a new travel option where they can earn and redeem points through a unique, convenient pricing concept.
“The arrival of the first all-inclusive resorts marks an exciting chapter in the history of the brand,” said Jennifer connell, vice president and global brand leader, autograph collection. From focal design moments and immersive dining hideaways to signature rituals and personal guide adventures, Autograph Collection all-inclusive hotels transport you to a world of your own, where experiences are personalized, the imagination is piqued. and the joy is unleashed. ”
Each of the 20 all-inclusive resorts in the Autograph Collection delivers on the brand’s promise to create experiences that allow guests to immerse themselves in unique moments tailored to their interests. Guests will revel in an elevated all-inclusive vacation with a uniquely designed aesthetic, rewarding programs that open the door to excitement and growth, and vibrant local dining options, as well as spa and wellness offerings. be improved. For example, Planet Hollywood Adults Scene Cancun, an Autograph Collection all-inclusive resort – Adults only offers excursions designed for those who yearn for memorable adventures, including a catamaran cruise through the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea to scenic landscapes Isla Mujeres. More than Royalton Antigua, an all-inclusive Resort & Casino autograph collection, guests can experience the privacy of the island’s only overwater bungalows outfitted in natural wood with glass floors to admire the vibrant marine life below, an infinity pool and an overwater hammock.
Finally, at Royalton CHIC Cancun, An Autograph Collection All Inclusive Resort – Adults only, Level 18 Rooftop Cabana Lounge takes center stage above the twinkling lights of the Cancun Strip with an exciting pool scene serving craft cocktails and fine Mexican cuisine.
The 20 resorts below join the platform following the recent agreement with Sunwing Travel Group’s hotel division, Blue Diamond Resorts, placing Marriott International in the top 10 of global all-inclusive players.
- Planet Hollywood Cancun, an Autograph Collection all-inclusive resort
- Planet Hollywood Adults Scene Cancun, an Autograph Collection all-inclusive resort – Adults only
- Royalton CHIC Cancun, An Autograph Collection All Inclusive Resort – Adults only
- Royalton Riviera Cancun, an all-inclusive Resort & Casino autograph collection
- Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun, an Autograph Collection All Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Royalton Bávaro, an all-inclusive Resort & Casino autograph collection
- Royalton CHIC Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino – Adults Only (should be welcomed into the portfolio in January 2022)
- Royalton Punta Cana, an Autograph Collection all-inclusive resort and casino
- Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino – Adults only
- Royalton Splash Punta Cana, an all-inclusive Resort & Casino autograph collection
- Grand Lido Negril Au-Naturel, An Autograph Collection All Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Royalton Blue Waters Montego Bay, an Autograph Collection all-inclusive resort
- Royalton Negril, an Autograph Collection all-inclusive resort
- Hideaway at Royalton Negril, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Royalton White Sands Montego Bay, an Autograph Collection all-inclusive resort
- Royalton Saint Lucia, an all-inclusive Autograph Collection resort
- Hideaway at Royalton St. Lucia, an Autograph Collection All Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, an all-inclusive autograph collection resort
- Royalton Antigua, an all-inclusive Resort & Casino autograph collection
- Royalton Granada, an Autograph Collection all-inclusive resort
Benefits and recognition of Marriott Bonvoy members
The all-inclusive wallet will participate fully in Marriott Bonvoy, allowing members to earn and redeem points for stays and receive special on-site benefits based on their status.
- Members will earn 10 points for every eligible dollar spent, including amounts spent on participating premium amenities and resort-managed activities. Elite members will earn additional bonus points.
- Exchange stays at all-inclusive properties are available in the current Free Night Awards table. Exchange nights are based on a maximum of two people per room.
- Member benefits for all-inclusive getaways will include member rates, resort discounts, room upgrades based on availability, complimentary massages, access to exclusive areas on the property, members’ weekly cocktails and more, all depending on the Elite status of each member and the individual offers of the resort. .
Marriott Bonvoy is Marriott International’s award-winning travel program and marketplace. It brings together the company’s extraordinary brand portfolio, which includes approximately 7,800 properties in 138 countries and territories, along with its Homes & Villas by Marriott International premium home rental offering, tours and destination activities, and now All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy. Members get free and enhanced Wi-Fi, exclusive member rates and access to exclusive Marriott Bonvoy Moments experiences, all Marriott Bonvoy app features including contactless check-in , among many other benefits of the program.
To learn more and explore more, visit all-inclusive.marriott.com. For more information on Marriott Bonvoy and to register for free, visit marriottbonvoy.com.
About Marriott Bonvoy®
Marriott Bonvoy encompasses Marriott International’s extraordinary portfolio of brands – including the largest collection of luxury properties, an award-winning loyalty program, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, an online store with 13 branded stores and access to endless experiences – all available through the Marriott Bonvoy Mobile App. Members can earn and redeem points for stays and accelerate the points they earn with co-branded credit cards from JP Morgan Chase and American Express. For more information on Marriott Bonvoy or to register for free in the loyalty program and benefit from the advantages reserved for members, visit marriottbonvoy.com and to download the Marriott Bonvoy Mobile application, visit the mobile-app. marriott.com. Travelers can also connect with Marriott Bonvoy on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Autograph Collection hotels
Autograph Collection Hotels stands for the original, championing the individuality of each of its more than 235 independent hotels located in top destinations in 40 countries and territories. Each hotel is the product of a passion, inspired by a clear vision, soul and history that make it unique and special: Exactly like Nothing else. Hand-selected for their inherent craftsmanship and distinct perspectives on design and hospitality, the properties of the Autograph Collection deliver rich, immersive moments that leave a lasting imprint. For more information, please visit www.autographhotels.com and explore on social media via Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to be inspired by immersive moments that are #ExactlyLikeNothingElse. Autograph Collection Hotels is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy®, Marriott International’s global travel program. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences at Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits, including free nights and recognition of Elite status. To register for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.marriott.com.
SOURCE Marriott International, Inc.